Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dangerous Temptation

It is as if something has going on, something oddly familiar....
I hate the way he looks at me, with wide eyes, scanning every inch of me
I get shivers over his mysterious smile, the way he fix his eyes on me and pull his lips into this smile full of hidden agenda
I get goosebumps everytime he touches me, light at first, then a pinch of squeeze afterward
I startled over his comments, inevitably mentioning my name at every rendezvous

But shockingly, there is a place for him in my mind, in my daydreams and my fantasies
A figure more than perfect that haunted me like a weird but pleasant aftertaste

No, I'm not allowing anything to happen. For you are one dangerous temptation I must stay away from...although most of the times, it's dangerously pleasant ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment