Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

My Love...

I stretch my hand desperately trying to grasp my love. When I thought I can feel a touch, turns out I was just grasping empty space.

I hold my breath trying to resurface to be with my love. When I thought the dark water pulling me deeper and deeper has surrender, when I can see and feel the sunlight again, no one was there but me flailing for air.

I run and run and run, hoping one day I could find what I was looking for, something that's missing from me. Each and every mile I run, doors are shutting tight, windows are being locked. Quiet. All quiet but the sound of my labored breath.

I look around, I'm calling your name, I scream!!!

All I can see is my reflection on the puddle in the middle of the empty street.
All I can hear is my own echo surrounding me from every direction.
All I can feel is hollow.

I'm tired of trying, I'm tired of searching.
My love, come look for me. Because this is it. I have no strength left to get to you.

My love, come look for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment