Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Sometimes

Sometimes
at the end of the day I want to say "I'm tired."
But, no, I couldn't.
I have no right to complain.

Sometimes
when everything gets too tough I want to say "help me."
But, no, I couldn't.
I don't deserve any help.

At the dead of night, at my most fragile moment,
I'll allow myself to cry and feel the pain that's overwhelming my heart,
clenching my chest and sob away.

Though when the sun arise I have to put my bravest face on.
I'll stood tall for everyone to see that I'm up for whatever challenge.
And let them be oblivious of the little girl inside, crowing with fear.

Living is hard enough without being weak.
Had to walk headlong into a storm without direction nor guidance.
Therefore, I'll allow the tears sometimes.
Only sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment