Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Diary of My Broken Heart...page 4

Sunday, April 2, 2007
Dear diary,
I can't get my mind off of him! But, luckily, today our school held an outing. We went for an out-bond. Yaaay!!! I got zillion of chance to be close to him. We were in the same team at paintball game. He helped me and gave me the courage to try the flying fox. We had lunch together, talked to each other, gazed at one another. Wooow...it was beautiful! One thing that bothers me though, he seems to have a kind of special friendship with one of our classmates. I saw them giggling alone a couple of times. Could it be...? Ah, just my imagination. It was just him being a nice guy he always been. I can't help but write this so many times...I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment