Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What's A Dream?

What's in a dream? People said it's just that, a dream. It's all in our mind, none of it really happens. Others said that it's just a recollection of what we've been through, places we've visited, people we've met.
To me, a dream is a mystery. Something that no one will ever know and understand exactly what it is, how it's done, or what effect it has to our life. A dream can be a solution to the problems we have... It can be a vision of what we've done and who we'll become... Or it can be a sign of something that's about to happen...
A mystery indeed....

One night, I had this dream. I was standing at the side of a road. It was all peaceful. Until suddenly... A silver car, high speed and all, crashed into a coming train. I screamed my heart out, in fear...and desperately seeking help. I see one dead body of a man, blood covers the still image...
Then...I was back in my living room, holding a newspaper with bold headline that says 'A Football Player Killed In A Tragic Suicide Crash'. Tears run down my face...I was awake..out of breath and in the verge of tears.
'Weird,' I said. Then I choose to forget and start my day, getting ready to work.
A couple of hours later, in my office...
I sat on my desk, turn on the computer and automatically open the news website. Something made my heart skipped, my expression froze... It was a headline in the sport section. A headline I know for sure that I've seen before. It said...
'A Football Player Killed In A Tragic Suicide Crash'
Mystery? You tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment