Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fill In the Blank!

Sometimes it's fun being me. When I make people laugh, when I make people happy. They will say things like: "oh, you're so funny.", "you're cute.".
Sometimes it's nice being me. When I can comfort people, make them feel better whenever they're sad, or giving advices whenever they feel troubled. They will say things like: "thanks for hearing me out.", "Thanks for cheering me up.", or "you're absolutely right, I feel better now.".

However, there are times when I feel that people are avoiding me, ignoring me, and closed the door at my request for help. I'm angry, I'm upset. I never do those things to them, why are they shutting me off??? After all the things I've done...

no, no, no......I immediately feel guilty. Does that mean that I don't do what I do from the heart? Does that mean that I'm just being kind to ask things in return? Am I such a bad person?

A friend once told me, that I'm always being 'too nice' to people and that I 'care too much' for other people. Is it wrong???

And if I really do what I do with hopes that people will also be nice to me, is it bad???

Life oh life, how come you provide my life with so many blanks to fill? yet so little answer to write?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment