Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thank You!

Everytime I feel happy, fortune comes my way, your face is what comes first in mind.
Everytime I'm sad, broken in despair, your smile is what I think of that soothes my soul.
I fall and I fall again, not even once you judge.
I reach and I achieve, you said you're happy for me and you're proud of me.
It makes my heart ache, knowing that until today I never really give you anything. but you, the most saint-like figure I can think of, never complains.
After every single remarkable things you have done to me, every single fight you have fought for me, and every single smile you give to me, not even once you ask for something in return.
I realize that most of the time, I may seem ungrateful. I may seem ignorant, and I may not seem to care.
But have my word on this, my love for you exist in me until the tiniest molecule I can possibly have. My gratitude for you exceeds beyond life itself. And the life I have live until this very day, I owe it all to you.
There's no way I can thank you enough.

I am proud that I was born as your daughter and that I am given the privilege to call you Mom.

-I love you Mom ♥-


No comments:

Post a Comment