Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nightmare!

She wakes up from a nightmare. It feels so real, the pain, the unhappiness. Tears prickled, sweat dampened her clothes.
Another day, another nightmare. Why does the nightmares always disturb my sleep? She asks. She wakes up feeling terrified, and alone, and lonely.
The next day, the nightmare gets even worse. As she wakes up, she suddenly remembers it all. It was no nightmare, it was recollection of her past. The bad childhood.
She starts to go over everything.
The physical abuse... She remembers the pain, the hand mark on her cheeks, on her arms.
The mental abuse...
She remembers the insults, such unimaginable ugly words that was spoken to a girl of such a young age. The words that has absorbed into her, makes her believe that that's how she were, that's who she is. The look on their faces when they say 'you are a girl of no use! Child of the devil! Obnoxious!'
She cries, tears streaming down her cheeks. 'This is why everything is the way it is. Why I can never accept myself the way I am. I was a lost soul then, I am a lost soul now. It's not what I have become, but what they has make me become.' She stares in silent at the four silent wall of her chamber... Her chamber at the asylum...

No comments:

Post a Comment