Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

7 Is a Lucky Number!!!


The clock stroked midnight. Suddenly... I'm 27?! Wow, I hadn't even gripped the idea of being 26, now here I am, one year later. That midnight, I took some time to think back what I have done and what I have been through at 26. I couldn't say it's been easy... Roller coaster ride? Yeah, maybe you can call it like that. Events that drained me emotionally, love come and love go, friends gain and friends lost... too many to mention. Then I thought back about how I went through it all. I stood tall most of the time, but I also was hit pretty hard that I crumbled to pieces. But I'm proud of myself, coz after everything that hit me, here I am, still going strong. I cast a silent pray to God, to give me strength to make my life better and happier, and everything that I dreamed of may finally come true. I also cast a silent promise to myself, that I will be a better person, a better woman, a better daughter, and a better friend.
Well, happy birthday to me. 7 is a lucky number, and I'm gonna get lucky \(´▽`)/

No comments:

Post a Comment