Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Life Degradation

It was what people say as my time of glory. A fancy position at an international company (at least it sounds fancy), business trips abroad, luxurious hotel meetings, socialite events and important people encounters. Sure, those sounds impressive. But peel the layer off one by one, and you'll find the inconvenient truth. I was just a low-level employee. Lousy pay check, surprisingly small incentives, crazy hours, incredibly demanding company, and ego-centric boss. The job had literally take away my 'fun' in life, my comfort, my family time, my social life, my dignity, and, most of all, my life. I tried to survive and stand tall, for almost two years I weep in silence, suffering inside. No one would listen, no one to turn to.
One day, I've had enough and decided to break free. That's when the whole world suddenly go against me. They refuse to understand, even to listen, the reason behind my decision. They point a finger at me and throw accusations too painful to mention. It has destroy me, what they did. I hit rock bottom, and hit it hard. My self-esteem leave me out cold. I take a huge step backward in life, heading towards a life degradation. I lost my spirit to fight, to get out of this hole of despair. I let my sorrow hold me tight, the chain of wreck wrapped tight around me. I'm clueless and helpless...and becoming useless. People have no mercy, keep judging and stabbing at what's left of my pride with sharp painful words.
I'm lost..I'm alone..
I just can't take it anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment