Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Am I Not _____ Enough?

Questions...
1. Am I not good enough?
2. Am I not nice enough?
3. Am I not smart enough?
4. Am I not pretty enough?
5. Am I not attractive enough?
6. Am I not caring enough?
7. Am I not lovable enough?

Please answer the questions as honest as you can. Coz I'm too tired to find the answers myself. 

Night after night of crying and exposing my sadness and being as vulnerable as ever, it all comes down to these seven questions. 

Falling in and out of love so many times...
Being the one that's left behind again and again...
Feeling unbearable pain in my lonely times...
Crying over useless things time and time again...

What is so wrong with me???
Nothing works out when it comes to my dream of a happily ever after... nothing....
I got wounded so many times, it starts getting numb...
and I'm starting to get scared....

Will I ever...?
Will I ever...?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment