Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Diary of My Broken Heart...Last Page

Tuesday, April 4, 2007
Dear Diary,
That's it! It's over! I don't have any chance to be with him. Today, at the parking lot, he specifically told me "I'm happy to have a best friend like you. I can tell you everything." My heart stopped right after he get to the best friend part. Then, without paying any attention to my reaction, he told me about this girl he's been seeing...the one I saw flirting with him at the trip!!!
Diary, you cannot imagine how shattered my heart is right now. To hear directly from the man I love that he is in love with some other girl. To feel that the love inside slowly and painfully slip from my grip. This is NOT how I plan this love would be. This is NOT what I've been dreaming about.How could you do this to me??? I LOVE YOU!!! Isn't that enough???

No comments:

Post a Comment